NO HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND.
When at a convention or event hosted by Catan Studio, you are in a safe, respectful, inclusive, and fun environment. This Code of Conduct applies to everyone: staff, contractors, other vendors, convention staff, guests, and press will be held to the same standards. We reserve the right to remove or ban any person who does not adhere to the Code of Conduct.
We do not tolerate harassment of any kind, including:
- Intimidation or threats
- Inappropriate disruption of events
- Hurtful language
- Physical assault of any type
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Unwanted photography or video recording
- Bullying, stalking, or following.
Especially in connection to:
- Race or ethnicity
- National origin
- Gender identity or presentation
- Sex or sexual orientation
- Disability, medical condition or pregnancy
- Citizenship status
If you experience or witness any form of harassment, please contact a Catan Studio staff member or convention show officer.
If you are asked to stop any harassing behavior as listed above, STOP immediately. Enforcement will be escalated to convention or event staff.